Our company offers a few different discounts to customers, the details of which are below. If you believe you already qualify for a discount, or may soon qualify because of an order you will place, then you can contact us by email and request a unique coupon code for your personal use on our shopping website. In your email message, please explain what discount you intend to get and the reasons why you qualify for it. If we agree that you will qualify for a discount, then we will give you your special code (for your use only) and instructions for using it. The code will enable our shopping website to correctly calculate your discount when you place orders.
The following is a brief overview of our current discounts. Click the link at the bottom of the page to read the full details about how to qualify for these discounts.
Special Standing Discounts
- 10% Discount for Owners of Stores or Studio Businesses in the U.S.A.
- 10% Discount for Instructors with the Doll Artisan Guild International Within the U.S.A. (your name must be on the DAG Instructor List)
- 15% Discount for Instructors with the Doll Artisan Guild International Outside of the U.S.A. (your name must be on the DAG Instructor List)
Discounts Based on Large Sales Orders
- Three levels of discounts: 15%, 25% and 35% for customers in the U.S.A., and 20%, 30% and 40% for customers outside the U.S.A.
- Different discount levels are applied to each of 2 product groups: (1) porcelain slip and tints, and (2) china paints, media and other supplies
- Discounts continue for 12 months after you place qualifying orders
If your computer cannot open a pdf file, you can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program by clicking here.
Finally, for customers ordering porcelain slip to be shipped inside the U.S.A., when checking out your order you will notice a discount in the price of porcelain slip. This is actually intended to be a shipping discount for sending out more than one bag at a time.